Meet Dr. Souf
At Queen City Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Souf is committed to helping our clients achieve a positive body image and self-esteem. For more information about our reconstructive surgery services and to schedule an appointment, contact us today.
Dr. Shawki Souf is a Board Certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon with an active practice located in Regina, Saskatchewan. His kind personality and dedication to patients has made Dr. Souf an expert surgeon to all in the Regina and surrounding areas.
Dr. Souf offers a wide range of surgical procedures from removal of moles to reconstructive hand surgery. He is a dedicated Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada who is committed to helping his patients.
Education, Training, & Experience
Dr. Souf was born in Libya and is a graduate of Alfathe University in Tripoli, Libya. He obtained his medical degree at the University of Manitoba in 2003. His residency was at the U of M where he completed his training with fellowships at the U of M in plastic surgery.
He has fourteen years in plastic surgery with special interest in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He is a member of both the Saskatchewan and Canadian Medical Boards, as well as the Regina Quapple Heath Region.
Dr. Souf resides with his family in Regina and enjoys time with his family and friends. He is an active member in his community. Dr. Souf’s staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and at the Queen City Plastic Surgeons office, we will follow your care from the initial appointment through to the post op recovery period after your procedures.
- 1996-2000 Faculty of Medicine, Alfateh University in Tripoli Libya
- 2001-2006 Plastic Surgery at University of Manitoba in Winnipeg
- 2008-2007 Craniofacial Fellowship in Vancouver
- 2007 to Present Saskatchewan Medical Association and Canadian Medical | Association
- 2008 to Present Practicing in Regina
- 1997-1998 Assistant Resident – General Surgery in Tripoli, Libya
- 1997-1999 Senior Resident for General Surgery
- 2001-2003 Core Surgery Resident – Section of Plastic Surgery in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 2003-2005 Resident- Section of Plastic Surgery in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 2005-2006 Chief/Senior Resident – Section of Plastic Surgery in Winnipeg
Our Regina Clinic Offers:
- Removal of moles & cysts
- Scar Revision
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Cranial and Hand Surgery